LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 8, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the worldwide printing toners market and it’s poised to develop by USD 3.12 bn throughout 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% through the forecast interval. The report presents an up-to-date evaluation concerning the present market situation, newest traits and drivers, and the general market setting.
This press launch options multimedia. View the complete launch right here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201008005650/en/
Technavio has introduced its newest market analysis report titled World Printing Toners Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Enterprise Wire).
Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to remodel the expansion of varied industries, the rapid influence of the outbreak is different. Whereas a couple of industries will register a drop in demand, quite a few others will proceed to stay unscathed and present promising progress alternatives. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has all of your wants lined as our analysis experiences embrace all foreseeable market eventualities, together with pre- & post-COVID-19 evaluation. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Continuously Requested Questions:
- What are the main traits out there?
Desire for multipurpose printers is a serious pattern driving the expansion of the market.
- At what fee is the market projected to develop?
The year-over-year progress for 2020 is estimated at 5.76% and the incremental progress of the market is anticipated to be $ 3.12 bn.
- Who’re the highest gamers out there?
ACM Applied sciences Inc., AstroNova Inc., Canon Inc., HP Inc., IMEX Co. Ltd., Lexmark Worldwide Inc., Panasonic Corp., Seiko Epson Corp., Toshiba Corp., and Xerox Corp, are a few of the main market contributors.
- What’s the key market driver?
The elevated adoption of printers is among the main elements driving the market.
- How huge is the APAC market?
The APAC area will contribute 28% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the diploma of fragmentation will speed up through the forecast interval. ACM Applied sciences Inc., AstroNova Inc., Canon Inc., HP Inc., IMEX Co. Ltd., Lexmark Worldwide Inc., Panasonic Corp., Seiko Epson Corp., Toshiba Corp., and Xerox Corp are a few of the main market contributors. The elevated adoption of printers will supply immense progress alternatives. To make many of the alternatives, market distributors ought to focus extra on the expansion prospects within the fast-growing segments, whereas sustaining their positions within the slow-growing segments.
Purchase 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Purchase 2 Technavio experiences and get the third free of charge.
Technavio’s customized analysis experiences supply detailed insights on the influence of COVID-19 at an trade degree, a regional degree, and subsequent provide chain operations. This personalized report may even assist purchasers sustain with new product launches in direct & oblique COVID-19 associated markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline evaluation, and important developments in vendor operations and authorities laws.
Printing Toners Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Printing Toners Market is segmented as under:
- Monochrome Printing Toners
- Shade Printing Toners
- Geographic Panorama
- North America
- South America
To be taught extra in regards to the international traits impacting the way forward for market analysis, obtain a free pattern: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40215
Printing Toners Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an in depth image of the market by the best way of research, synthesis, and summation of information from a number of sources. The printing toners market report covers the next areas:
- Printing Toners Market Dimension
- Printing Toners Market Traits
- Printing Toners Market Business Evaluation
This research identifies the choice for multipurpose printers as one of many prime causes driving the worldwide printing toners market progress through the subsequent few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast eventualities (optimistic, possible, and pessimistic) contemplating the influence of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has direct and oblique COVID-19 impacted market analysis experiences.
Register for a free trial as we speak and acquire instantaneous entry to 17,000+ market analysis experiences.Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Printing Toners Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market through the forecast interval 2020-2024
- Detailed data on elements that may help printing toners market progress through the subsequent 5 years
- Estimation of the printing toners market dimension and its contribution to the mother or father market
- Predictions on upcoming traits and modifications in client conduct
- The expansion of the printing toners market
- Evaluation of the market’s aggressive panorama and detailed data on distributors
- Complete particulars of things that may problem the expansion of printing toners market distributors
Desk of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Foreign money conversion charges for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market traits
- Market segmentation evaluation
- Worth chain evaluation
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining energy of patrons
- Bargaining energy of suppliers
- Risk of latest entrants
- Risk of substitutes
- Risk of rivalry
- Market situation
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparability by product
- Monochrome printing toners – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Shade printing toners – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Market alternative by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparability
- North America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Key main international locations
- Market alternative
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Demand for aesthetic printing
- Emergence of eco-friendly printing toners
- Growing adoption of multi-purpose printers
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Panorama disruption
- Aggressive situation
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Distributors lined
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of distributors
- ACM Applied sciences Inc.
- AstroNova Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- HP Inc.
- IMEX Co. Ltd.
- Lexmark Worldwide Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Xerox Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Analysis methodology
- Listing of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of distributors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a number one international know-how analysis and advisory firm. Their analysis and evaluation focuses on rising market traits and offers actionable insights to assist companies establish market alternatives and develop efficient methods to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialised analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of greater than 17,000 experiences and counting, protecting 800 applied sciences, spanning throughout 50 international locations. Their consumer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, together with greater than 100 Fortune 500 firms. This rising consumer base depends on Technavio’s complete protection, in depth analysis, and actionable market insights to establish alternatives in current and potential markets and assess their aggressive positions inside altering market eventualities.
View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201008005650/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Analysis
Media & Advertising and marketing Govt
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OFFICE PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Analysis
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/08/2020 11:00 PM/DISC: 10/08/2020 11:01 PM